Charities, Non profit, NGOs, Civil societies, Churches and charitable individuals, you may register your charitable goods stock and property with SCS Bank which you wish to sell or donate to other Charities, Non profit, NGOs, Civil societies, Churches and charitable individuals
SCS Bank makes it easy for you to sell, donate or send your goods and services to the need, charities, NGOs, civil societies organisations, schools, orphans, the homeless and also you may earn money from your stock. Use SCS Bank to sell, donate or send out whatever, whenever and also you may earn money. Use the SCS Bank platform to list your goods, properties and services. Set the sell, donation, send or rental price )property) and availability schedule of your goods and find the need, charities, NGOs, civil societies organisations, schools, orphans, the homeless, those who may rent or buy your properties or sell, donate or send your goods and services, within your community.
Earn extra money or leave legacy by using SCS Bank to sell, donate or send your goods and services rent or hire out your property. SCS Bank allows you to list your goods stock and services, set their availability.
- Choose your listing price
- Manage your SCS Bank experience from one place using the SCS Bank Dashboard
- Edit and personalise your SCS Bank Marketplace profile
- Quickly change prices, descriptions, and locations for your listings
- You do not input your bank and credit card information SCS Bank will handle the transactions and then transfer the amount to your chosen online payment method easily
- Invite friends and receive SCS Bank’s standard referral 3% commission for every person who register on SCS Bank
Please note: by clicking one of the redirect links listed under “Download:” in SCS Bank Marketplace you acknowledge that you will be redirected to another site and SCS Bank is not responsible for the content of that website or the download of the companies software and/or application.